We are open, but with changes.
Following recent advice from the Federal Government, all Frontline showrooms remain open whilst observing new operational procedures to help maintain a safe environment in our galleries for our customers and team members.
To assist, we kindly ask all customers to:
- Do not enter under any circumstances if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with any such people.
- Wait for staff to great and run through sales we can provide.
- Maximum 2 people as a group of the same family
- We will explain the hand washing procedure on the base.
- Practice social distancing whilst in showrooms. Waiting times may apply if another group is in the showroom, so appointments are advised when visiting.
- View online if you are self-isolating or showing cold/flu-like symptoms.
In addition to this, we have:
- Increased our cleaning and hygiene controls in the showroom and factory
- Instructed all staff who are showing cold/flu-like symptoms to stay at home
Frontline Campervan Service
We are not doing servicing and repairs to your Frontline unless granted by the Director after consideration of urgency and safety
Alternatively, you can still order the following:
Over the phone, Email or explore online.
We want to thank all our customers and staff for your ongoing support during this challenging time.
We can overcome this difficult time by working together and keeping our business trading to serve you better.