Following recent advice given by the Federal Government, all Frontline showrooms remain open whilst observing new operational procedures to help maintain a safe environment in our showrooms for our customers and team members.
To assist we kindly ask all customers to:
- Not enter under any circumstances if experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms, or been in contact with any such people.
- Wait for staff to great and run through sales we can provide.
- Maximum 2 people as a group of same family
- We will explain hand washing procedure on base
- Practice social distancing whilst in showrooms. Waiting times may apply if another group is in the showroom so appointments are advised when visiting
- View online if you are self-isolating or showing cold/flu like symptoms
In addition to this we have:
- Increased our cleaning and hygiene controls in showroom and factory
- Instructed all staff who are showing cold/flu like symptoms to stay at home
We are not doing servicing and
repairs to your Frontline, unless granted by the Director after consideration
of urgency and safety
Alternatively, you can still order:
Over the phone, Email or explore online.
We would like to thank all our customers and staff for your ongoing support during this challenging time.
By working together, we can overcome this challenging time and keep our business trading to better serve you.